A downloadable game for Linux
AIs have been going rampant for years. Their knowledge and mental processing increases exponentially; they may lash out in rage at humanity or become powerful, megalomaniac entities. But what happens when one rampant AI falls in love?
A demo of an interactive fiction work submitted to the 2015 Yuri Game Jam. This is the epilogue of the story that will be discovered in the main game. Currently, available for 64-bit Linux.
Full version expected in 2016, with features such as:
- An instrumental soundtrack
- A full, deep, diverse branching dialogue
- Tracking of character opinions and feelings
- Better scrolling and review of previous dialogue
- Support for 32-bit Linux and selected BSDs.
- Requires SDL2, SDL2_ttf, and SDL2_mixer (the demo however has no audio).
- Download eliza_amd64.tar.bz2 and extract.
Problems? Check out whether all the dependencies are satisfied with "ldd".
- Initial version of the demo (beta version)
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.